Amazing Dog Facts – Did you Know…
Our Blog Page gives you a quick view of what we have to say. We will always keep you informed where we can and offer information about your Canine friend.
For more amazing facts – GO HERE
- The Greyhound is the Fastest Dog on Earth and can run 45 miles per hour for short periods of time.
- The Irish Wolfhound is the largest dog breed.
- The Great Dane is the tallest dog.
- The Chihuahua is the smallest dog breed.
- The St. Bernard is the heaviest dog breed.
- The Worlds oldest known dog was an Australian cattle-dog named Bluey who lived to the age of 29 years and 5 months!
- Barking Sands Beach, on the Hawaiian island of Kauai, is known for its unusual dry sand that squeaks or “barks like a dog.”
- Two dogs survived the sinking of Titanic.
- The Great Dane breed of dog originates from Germany!
- At the end of the Beatles’ song “A Day in the Life“, an ultrasonic whistle, audible only to dogs, was recorded by Paul McCartney for the enjoyment of his Shetland sheepdog.
The instinct of the Wolf. There are a lot of reasons a dog will dig holes, it may be instinct. During the winter the Wolf will eat all of the food that he kills, this is because he is unsure of the next time he will eat. During the summer, he will dig a hole and bury part of the kill and return later to finish it off, this is a lot like your dog burying a bone in the backyard. A dog that is outside in the summer may dig a hole to get out of the heat, in the winter he may dig a hole to get out of the cold. They may also dig because they...
One of the big reasons dogs chew is to relax! One of the biggest problems dog owners face, other than house breaking, is chewing, and dogs can find things to chew in an empty room! Your dog can chew the front piece of wood on your sofa, you don’t realize until your wife sit down one day and ruined a pair of stockings. The area he had chewed was about 9 inches wide and went down into the wood 7 or 8 inches! It was time for me to teach him not to chew on things! Chewing is a normal pattern for dogs, one of the big reasons dogs chew is to relax....
Pet Nail Grinder, OMorc Low-Noise Pet Claw Grinder, Trimmer, Clipper Premium Diamond Bit Grinder with 2 AA Battery for Dogs. To read the full article subscriber to our newsletter. First Name Email See larger image Cordless Dog Pet Nail Grinder – Zerhunt USB Rechargeable Pet Nail Trimmer for Cat/Dog Small/Medium Animals Claw Care with Pet Nail Clipper and Nail File (New Version) Features: ?Safe & Painless ?The pet nail grinder is made from Diamond Bit Grinder which is safer than nail clipper and does NOT require Replacement. The...
Amazing Kong Dog Toys Most people have realized that Dog Toys are becoming one of the important activity your canine friend can have and the Kong Dog Toy is no exception. So, when choosing a toy, it’s important that you have in mind the needs of your dog and the reason you are buying that toy. Why? Because there is a vast amount of Dogs Toys in the Amazon marketplace, including the Kong Dog Toy. Today we will talk about a toy that will give your pet a whole different form of activity, feeding. The toy is the KONG Wobbler Treat Dispensing Dog...
Learn Art Online – Web design created with WordPress. We also create Technical Illustrations for all different reasons, from Manuals for small local businesses to fully blown Technical Manuals for Corporate companies. Do you want a magazine designed; we can do that for you too. Web design created with WordPress is a major part of our business, moving away from such programs as Adobe Dreamweaver, a great program, but we feel concentrating on WordPress gives us a wider scope for all our clients, including the small businesses who rely on...